Pen Air believes in giving back to the communities in which we live, work and play. If you have an event that you would like to be considered for sponsorship, please read our sponsorship guidelines and completely fill out the provided request form and W-9. Please attach sponsorship letters or fliers from your organization for our reference. You may submit all requests by email, mail or drop off at any of our locations.
In order to be eligible for a community sponsorship, your request must meet the following criteria.
1. You must submit your request within the time frame for each budgeted quarter:
- Requests for Q1 (January - March) must be submitted no later than December 1st.
- Requests for Q2 (April - June) must be submitted no later than March 1st.
- Requests for Q3 (July - September) must be submitted no later than June 1st.
- Requests for Q4 (October - December) must be submitted no later than September 1st.
2. Your event/organization must be a 501(c)3 of the internal revenue code and must provide civic or charitable support to the community in a Pen Air location market.
3. In order to be compliant with the National Credit Union Association, we must be provided some type of advertising component with the sponsorship.
4. Your request must fit into one of the three following categories:
- Financial Literacy
- Health or Human Services
- Arts & Culture - preferably towards programs to assist low to moderate income children to attend educational events.
5. Unfortunately, Pen Air cannot support the following:
- Administrative expenses such as conferences and/or travel.
- Projects or events whose primary purpose is religious, legislative or political.
Thank you for considering Pen Air as a community partner! Please contact our Marketing department at email@example.com for more information.