- May require businesses financials
- May require personal financial statement
- May require checking account statements from previous financial institution for the past 90 days with activity in the last 30 days
- No NSFs within the last 90 days
- No Suspended or Revoked ODP
- No collection status
- No charge offs with PAFCU
- Any return deposited items within the last 90 days will require a review
- Lighting Conditions: Bright but indirect light is best. Placing the check too close to lighting sources may cause shadows.
- Background surface: Any surface of a solid color that contrasts with the check is best. Use a dark-color surface for light checks; a light-color surface for dark checks.
- Document Zooming: Make sure that the bottom of the check is aligned with the base guideline on the camera when taking the picture.
- Image Size: Use the green guidelines to properly zoom and scale. Make sure the entire check appears in the guidelines and fills the space as much as possible.
At this time, the only supported platforms are Android and iPhone.
Mobile Check Deposit uses the TWAIN specification for communicating with scanners. Most scanner software supports the TWAIN specification, but not all. For the latest information for specific scanners, enter Mobile Check Deposit and click "Help with Scanners and Drivers" near the bottom of the New Deposit screen or consult with your scanner manufacturer for information on their support for TWAIN on your device.
To register, simply logon to www.penair.org, access your Online Banking page, and click on the "Mobile Check Deposit" icon. Read and accept the User Agreement and allow three (3) business days for one of our Business Development officers to contact you. They will assist you with gathering business financials and other documentation as needed. Once your registration has been reviewed, you will receive an email with the status of your registration request.
1. From your Online Banking page, select the "Mobile Check Deposit" icon
2. Select the account into which you wish to make a check deposit then click "Submit."
3. To endorse the check, include the following info on the back of the check(s):
- Business name as written on the payee line OR For Deposit Only
- Business Account Number
4. Select your scanner (the first time you use the service you will be prompted to install a scanner control, you will only need to do this once)
5. Enter the total deposit amount of your check(s)
6. Scan the front and back of your check(s)
7. Review and submit your deposit
Deposits can be made to your Pen Air Savings, Checking, or Money Market account.
- Single-party, domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) of the Pen Air account.
- Any item drawn on your account or your affiliate's account
- Any item that is stamped with a "non-negotiable" watermark
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
- Any item that is incomplete
- Any item that is "stale dated" or "post dated"
- Savings Bonds
- Any third party check, i.e., any item that is made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party.
For more information on the deposit limits for business accounts, please contact our Business Solutions department at 850.505.3200 ext 8470.
No, Mobile Check Deposit generates an electronic record with each deposit.
Up to 999 checks can be included in one deposit and multiple deposits can be submitted as long as the accumulated dollar amount of the deposit(s) does not exceed the daily deposit limit.
Deposits received before 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST) will be credited to your account on the same business day. Deposits received after 4:00 pm CST will be credited to your account on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
No. The check hold policy is the same as defined in the Funds Availability Disclosure.
You must securely store each original check(s) for a period of ninety (90) days after transmission to us. After such period expires, you should securely destroy the original check. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any loss caused by your failure to secure the original check within the 90-day time period.
If you click on the Deposit History Tab at the top right corner of the page, a listing of your scanned deposits will be displayed. If you click on the icon, you can view the deposit details along with a copy of the items included in that deposit. If you click on the icon, you can download a copy of the deposit and print it or save it to a file on your computer for your records.
Deposit history is available for viewing online for 18 months. For deposit history older than 18 months, you can contact our Member Service Center at 850.505.3200 .
Twenty (20) minutes. The Mobile Check Deposit session will timeout after twenty minutes of inactivity. There is a session timeout clock displayed on the top right corner of the screen. During the last five minutes of the session, the clock time will appear in red. Every time the page is changed, the clock refreshes.
Mobile Check Deposit is designed as an easy-to-use, self-service product with built in "Help". Select "Help" on each line of the process for a detailed explanation, helpful hints and a short video explanation of each process step.
Mobile Check Deposit for Businesses classified as a Partnership, LLC, Corporation and Association is available for a low monthly fee of $5.95. Mobile Check Deposit for businesses classified as a Sole Proprietorship is available at no cost.