Accessing your Accounts
Online and Mobile Banking
Our no-cost Online and Mobile Banking services allow you to pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, locate an ATM or apply for a loan - wherever and whenever it's convenient for you. Less time banking means more time for everything else!
- Sign-up and access eStatements
- Pay bills
- Money Management
- Mobile Check Deposit: Make a check deposit to your account from home or any mobile device
- Alert Center: Alert Center allows you to receive (SMS) text messages ™ and email notifications for a variety of account activities.1
- POP Money: Send money to any one via text message or email.
- Smartwatch: Mobile users can set up an Apple Watch (iPhone) or Android Smartwatch.
- Purchase Rewards: Earn cash rebates by using your debit card.
- Card Management: Block your debit and credit card Lost or Stolen.
- Card Alerts: Receive real time text message and email alerts when your debit or credit card is used.1
- External Transfers: Transfer money between your Pen Air account and your accounts held at other financial institutions.
- Stop Payment
- Wire Transfer
1Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Put money back into your pocket with Purchase Rewards. Forget clipping coupons, you can get cash offers when using your Pen Air Mastercard® Debit Card at all of the places you like to shop! Here's how to get started:
- Log in to your Online or Mobile Banking account to see your offers.
- Click on the individual retail offers to activate and they will automatically load to your Pen Air Mastercard Debit Card. The more you use your card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn.
- Shop at those retailers online or in stores to redeem your offers by paying with your Pen Air Mastercard Debit Card.
- Enjoy cash back, deposited right into your account at the end of the next month.
There's no obligation, no limit to the number of offers you can receive and no cost to earn your Purchase Rewards.
Our mobile banking app now brings you cash-back offers on the go. Download our Mobile app today!
- Get quick access to all of your cash-back offers while you're out shopping.
- Activate new offers right when and where you need them.
- Get directions to the nearest store while you're out and about, so you can redeem offers right away.
Stop fraud in its tracks
Debit and Credit Card alerts allow you to keep track of card activity anytime, anywhere! You'll be able to monitor real-time activity and spot suspicious transactions sooner.
- Monitor transactions made outside of the U.S.
- Monitor purchasing activity
- Monitor real-time transactional activity
- Set up multiple destinations for text and email alerts
- Modify or delete alerts at any time
You may also register your Debit and Credit Cards while logged into your Online Banking account by using the "Card Services" menu.
Mastercard® Automatic Billing Updater
ABU helps ensure uninterrupted payment and service by seamlessly updating card-on-file account information to participating merchants in the event a card number changes or expires.
Mobile Check Deposit
At Pen Air, we know life never stops and neither should your banking. Make same-day check deposits from the convenience of any mobile device or computer. Our Mobile Check Deposit feature is a secure and innovative way for you to deposit checks into your Pen Air accounts. Save time and money by downloading our Mobile App and start making deposits today!
Traveling or moving away? Maintain your Pen Air accounts at over 5,000 branches nationwide with CO-OP Shared Branch. Pen Air is part of a nationwide shared branch network that includes thousands of credit union locations where you can access your Pen Air accounts.
At branches across the country, the CU Service Centers logo has changed to CO-OP Shared Branch. That is a sign of personal service wherever you go. As our member, you can visit any credit union where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
- Always have a branch nearby. Around town or anywhere in the nation, being part of the Shared Branch Network means that wherever you go you'll always have a branch nearby.
- Do your daily transactions with ease. Visit a nearby Shared Branch Location and you can make deposits, withdrawals, balance inquires, loan payments and more.*
- Transfer funds, obtain a cash advance or purchase money orders at most locations as well.
- Expect the same level of service you receive at your regular branch - simply bring your photo ID and Pen Air account number.
To find a participating credit union in your area, click on the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, visit our locations, or download our Mobile App and select "Find an ATM/Branch."Shared Branch FAQ's
*Line of Credits cannot be withdrawn from at a Shared Branch. ATMs and Pen Air Business Account transactions are not included in the Shared Branch Network.