It allows you to customize your credit card by uploading a personal image, customizing the image, and submitting it for approval. You can also choose from a library of images.
Any Pen Air member that has a credit card may request a personalized card.
Your first personalized card is free! After that, you may change your photo as many times as you wish for $9.95 each time.
Yes. You can upload a unique photo to each cardholder, but it is not required. When a new image is created, additional cardholders on the account can create their own personalized card within 48 hours. If the other cardholders choose not to upload their own images during this time, they will receive a reprint of their current card, or our standard credit card image. For security and processing purposes, there must be 60 days between card orders on your account. For this reason, it is always best to have all cardholders on the account create their personalized cards on the same day.
Select an image, upload the image from your computer or browse the online catalog. Design your own card by resizing, rotating or flipping the image, order and review your card. Once ordered, the uploaded image is reviewed for approval.
Your new card will be mailed to you and will arrive within 2 - 3 weeks. You can continue using your current Pen Air card until your personalized card arrives; destroy your old card once you receive and activate your new card.
Yes. Report the card lost immediately and a new replacement card will be issued with the same image you designed.
Yes, the reissued card will have the same image as your most recent requested design.
The photo needs to be in high resolution .JPG, .TIFF, or .BMP. The image size must be at least 640 pixels wide or tall to ensure that adequate image information exists to generate a printable card design. Keep in mind - the larger and higher resolution of your image, the better your card will appear when printed.
Pen Air reserves the right to refuse any images submitted in conjunction with the Personalized Card service. Examples of unacceptable images include, but are not limited to, images that include or depict:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs
- Profanity or other behavior or gestures
- Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
- Phone numbers, addresses, URL addresses, account numbers or Personal Information Numbers (PIN)
- Images that feature athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians, or cartoon characters
- Violent acts or death imagery
- Advertising or promotional materials, or branded products
- Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent, or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Anything that contains alcohol, tobacco, firearms
- Any image Pen Air deems unacceptable to be associated with Pen Air
To ensure your Personalized Credit Card has the highest quality image, please take these suggestions into consideration:
- In the left sidebar, click on the account whose transactions you'd like to hide
- Use digital photography images that are taken in a daylight setting or with flash photography
- Avoid images taken in low light
- Use high-resolution images
- Increasing the scale of a small picture may result in lower image clarity
- Photos taken underwater can create unpredictable results
- A dark background to a light foreground can create blurriness in the image.
- Avoid images with fine detail and copy
- Try not to use images that contain a lot of solid colors