Show your team spirit, local pride and give back to Early Brain Development, while earning reward points with the official Blue Wahoos Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card!
When you use your Blue Wahoos Platinum Mastercard Credit Card, your everyday transactions also generate a donation to Early Brain Development*. Every year, 1,000 of the 3,000 5-year-olds in Escambia County show up for their first day of school behind their kindergarten classmates, some by as much as two years. A key reason is many parents don't understand the role of language in brain development. Nearly 85 percent of a child's brain is developed during the first three years of life. This is why it's critical we reach parents well before children reach kindergarten.
Blue Wahoos Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card Benefits
- Standard rates as low as 10.40% APR on Platinum Rewards card.
- Purchases and cash advances receive the same low rate! Access instant cash up to your available credit line at the same low rate you receive for credit card purchases. Conveniently withdraw money from any ATM displaying the Mastercard logo.
- No Annual Fees or Balance Transfer Fees. Balances are transferred, at no charge, up to your available credit line.
- Everyday transactions also generate a donation to Early Brain Development initiatives.*
- Earn CURewards® on each purchase made - one point for every dollar spent.
Non-members may apply for a Pen Air Mastercard Credit Card, but before the card can be issued, the borrower must join the Credit Union.
You may apply online for a Mastercard Credit Card, apply at any location or contact Pen Air at 850.505.3200 .
To learn more about Early Brain Development initiatives, visit the Studer Community Institute.
ATM withdrawals, balance transfers and cash advances do not qualify for rewards incentives.
Please Note: A credit card may not be issued to a consumer younger than age 21 unless the written application includes (1) an individual cosigner age 21 or older; or, (2) consumer submission of financial information indicating an independent means of repaying any credit card obtained.
© 2018 Pen Air Federal Credit Union. 1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR may vary with the market and is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, which ranges from 10.40% to 18% APR and is based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. The cash advance fee is $5.00 or 3.00% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fee is 1.00% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions may apply. *A percentage of transaction income earned is directly donated to Early Brain Development initiatives in the Pensacola Metro Area. Cash Advances and Balance Transfers do not qualify for donation.