Guaranteed Auto Protection
Will your insurance pay off your auto loan if your vehicle is deemed a total loss? Don't find out the hard way - keep it covered with GAP.
GAP is Total Loss Protection...and then some.
The moment you drive your vehicle off the lot, its value depreciates about 20%. You can also count on a 15% decline in value each year, for the next four years.
If your vehicle is stolen or damaged and deemed a total loss, you are responsible to pay the difference between what you owe and what your insurance company claims your vehicle is worth.
GAP can help cover the difference, potentially saving you thousands of dollars. Most types of vehicles are eligible, and you can generally include GAP coverage as part of your vehicle loan payment.
Why buy GAP?
- Helps pay off your remaining loan balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged and is deemed to be a total loss.
- Helps clear your credit allowing you to start fresh with a new vehicle purchase.
- Is available for auto loans financed with Pen Air
- Add to your loan at any time.
The Auto Advantage Program is a part of your purchase
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement pays up to five hundred dollars ($500) per loss (unlimited losses per year beginning with enrollments issued on January 1, 2017 and forward) when a loss is filed and paid by the auto insurance company for a Covered Auto the member owns or leases evidenced by the title or registration, and insures under an Auto Insurance Policy designating the member as the named insured.
- Personal ID Restoration Consulting gives you the piece of the mind of knowing that a professional is standing ready to restore your good name if identity theft strikes.
- Warranty Vault protects your purchases quickly and conveniently. The on-line storage and organzing service that helps you to take advantage of your consumer product warranties while you are member of the program.
This summary is a brief overview of the program and is not to be considered a full disclosure of policy terms. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete forms, conditions, limitations, definitions and exclusions.
Contact a Member Service Representative at 850.505.3200 for more information on adding GAP coverage to your vehicle loan today.
*Your purchase of Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the GAP Waiver Addendum for a full explanation of the terms of GAP. If you choose GAP, adding the product fee to your loan amount will increase your monthly payment.