- Rule Revision Credit Union may at any time revise these Rules by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page to review the current Rules from time to time.
- Web Content & Material Credit Union reserves the right, without notice and for any reason, to remove any content on this site, and deny access to any user or users to all or any part of this site. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Credit Union does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information.
- No Solicitation By offering information, products or services via the World Wide Web, no solicitation is made by Credit Union to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of such information, products or services is prohibited by law.
- Links to Other Sites Links to other web sites found here are provided to assist you in locating information. Credit Union has not reviewed all of the sites linked to Credit Union site. The Credit Union has no responsibility for content of the web sites found at these links, or beyond, and does not endorse or attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information, products or services located therein. Your connection to any linked site is at your own risk. The Credit Union makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such site or any information, products or services located therein, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose. The Credit Union does not warrant that such sites, content, information, products or services are free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties. The Credit Union does not warrant that such sites, content, information, products or services are devoid of viruses or other contamination.
- Downloading You may not copy material from this site and distribute, modify, transmit, use or re-use any of the content for any public or commercial purpose without written consent by the Credit Union.
- Copyrights You should assume everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Rules or with the express written consent of Credit Union. Credit Union neither warrants or represents that your use of the material displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties. Any product, service, program, or technology described on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent rights) owned by Credit Union. Any such right that is not expressly licensed herein is reserved by Credit Union. Use of these images or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Credit Union. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Credit Union. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in the Rules or elsewhere on this site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statues. Any product, service, program or technology described in any document published by Credit Union on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Credit Union. Any such right that is not expressly licensed hereunder is reserved by Credit Union.
- Trademarks The trademarks, logos, and servicemarks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Credit Union and others. The Trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Pen Air Federal Credit Union, FLEX-TONE, Penny Savers Club and Googolplex. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting by implication, estopple, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of Credit Union. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on this site is prohibited.
- Warranty EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. CREDIT UNION DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUCTION WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS.
- Limitation of Liability SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CREDIT UNION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING (a) FROM THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ITS USE THEREOF, (b) FROM THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY ANY PARTY, (c) DUE TO INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THIS WEB SITE AND FILES AND/OR YOUR BROWSER OR OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM OR (d) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF CREDIT UNION, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE CREDIT UNION’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
- Governing Law These Rules will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. Each party to these Rules hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the State of Florida, U.S.A., and waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Waiver Any failure by Credit Union to enforce any of its rights under the Rules or applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
- Servability In the event that any paragraph of these rules or portion thereof is held by a court to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the other paragraphs and portions of these Rules shall not be invalid or unenforceable and will continue in full force and effect.
- Foreign Export United States and foreign export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States and such foreign countries. You will abide by these laws and regulations as applicable and will not transfer, directly or indirectly, by countries or foreign nationals in violation of such laws and regulations.
- Questions If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at Pen Air Federal Credit Union, 1495 East Nine Mile Road, Pensacola, FL 32514 or 850.505.3200.