Borrow more, pay less.
Running a business can be expensive. (We get it.) We’ll help you buy what you need to support your business needs at a lower rate than most financial institutions.
With a Term Loan, you can borrow much more than you could with a shorter-term business loan.
Lower Interest Rates
Pay less interest on your loan. You might even qualify for a fixed-rate on your long-term loan which reduces your payments even more!
Time to Refinance
Let’s shorten your term and save you some cash.
You'll need the following:
- Business Application (Signed by any owner with at least 20% interest)
- Personal Financial Statement (Completed by an owner with at least 20% interest)
- Schedule of Business Debt
There are three main classification found in Term Loans: short-term term loan, intermediate term loan, and long-term term loan.
- A Short-Term Loan is typically used to meet immediate funding needs that can be repaid immediately.
- Intermediate-Term Loans are usually offered for a period of up to 84 months (7 years).
- Long-Term Loans are typically repaid over three to 10 years, and in some cases as long as 25 years.
Here are some possibilities:
- Purchase equipment or inventory.
- Finance working capital.
- Staffing needs.
- Purchasing of real estate.
- Refinancing business debts.
- Funding business expansions.