Welcome to a no-nonsense, all Business Checking Account.
Imagine managing your finances with ease, no monthly service fees and all the features you need. Yes, it DOES exist!
Our free Debit Card gives you access to your funds anywhere, anytime.
Manage your money easily using Digital Banking to check your balance, deposit checks, and transfer money.
With no minimum balance requirements or account fees, you can focus on what matters most to you and your business.
The Transactions View provides an easy way to review or find transactions from any account, over any time period. You can use the date range selector to determine what time frame the transactions represent, or you can use the search field to filter by payee, account, tags, amount, category, or date. You should always take a moment to review newly imported transactions. Not only does this help you keep track of your spending but will also help you to quickly identify fraudulent charges. When reviewing your transactions, make sure you recognize the transaction and verify that it is categorized correctly.
To view more or edit detail on a transaction, just click on it. You can customize your transactions using the following features:
- Category: Categorize transactions so your spending will be accurately reflected in Spending and Budgets. Click on the category field and select the correct category from the drop down list.
- Flags: Flag a transaction “B” for business-related, “P” for personal (default), or mark it with a flag to make it stand out in the transaction list.
- Tags: Create custom tags to label transactions for searching. For example, you may wish to tag tax-related expenses, or expenses related to a vacation or family goal.
- Memo: Add a memo when you need to remember special details about a transaction.
- Split: Split a transaction between multiple categories to account for specific amounts in Spending and Budgets.
Mobile Check Deposit is a secure service offered by PenAir. Using your scanner and computer or any mobile device, it allows you to scan and electronically deposit checks to your PenAir account through Online Banking.
- From your Online Banking page, select the “Mobile Check Deposit” icon
- Select the account into which you wish to make a check deposit then click “Submit.”
- To endorse the check, include the following info on the back of the check(s):
- Business name as written on the payee line OR For Deposit Only
- Business Account Number
- Select your scanner (the first time you use the service you will be prompted to install a scanner control, you will only need to do this once)
- Enter the total deposit amount of your check(s)
- Scan the front and back of your check(s)
- Review and submit your deposit