Building connections that fuel lasting impact
The foundation of who we are at PenAir is built on the relationship between our organization and the communities we serve. We’re always looking for like-minded, community partnerships that enhance the lives of those in need.
When local spirit and common goals meet, big things happen. Events bring us together for a greater good. And we have a lot of fun doing it. You can find us at local chamber and community events throughout the communities we serve.
By taking care of each other, we keep our communities strong. PenAir is proud to partner with like-minded organizations like University of West Florida, Pensacola State College, Blue Wahoos, Ice Flyers, Studer Community Institute and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation, to name a few.
At PenAir, our goal is to support, nurture, and leave a lasting footprint in our neighborhoods — that’s why we commit to giving annual financial gifts to nonprofit organizations like Manna Food Pantries, Prodisee Pantry, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, and Friends of the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society.
Are you a 501(c)3 and serve a PenAir community?
Your event/organization must be a 501(c)3 of the internal revenue code and must provide civic or charitable support to the community within the PenAir footprint.
We proudly serve the following counties:
- Mobile, AL
- Baldwin, AL
- Bay, Florida
- Calhoun, Florida
- Escambia, Florida
- Franklin, Florida
- Gadsden, Florida
- Gulf, Florida
- Holmes, Florida
- Jackson, Florida
- Leon, Florida
- Liberty, Florida
- Okaloosa, Florida
- Santa Rosa, Florida
- Wakulla, Florida
- Walton, Florida
- Washington, Florida
Do you offer advertising?
In order to be compliant with the National Credit Union Association, we must be provided some type of advertising component.
- Examples could include:
- Signage (onsite banners, t-shirts, marquee, etc.)
- Media (digital or traditional)
- Website banner or mention
- Any other forms advertising that supports your event
Do you fit into one our four focus areas?
Your request must fit into one our four focus areas.
- Financial Literacy
- Health or Human Services
- Local Chambers
*preferably towards programs to assist our community with wellness programs that focus on financial literacy and education.
in donations and sponsorships to support like-minded community organizations.
Jeans for Communerosity® raised from a payroll deduction program, matched by the credit union.
volunteer hours to over 113 community organizations.
Our People Say the Nicest ThingsJoy Barnes - Navy Marine Corps Relief Society
Thanks to the generous support of PenAir Credit Union, the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society can provide much needed financial assistance and education to our service members in their desperate times of need.
- Event Support – Need swag to handout at your event? Want us to come setup a tent with kid crafts? Looking for event registration help? Our staff love to make an impact in our community, and a lot of that comes from volunteering. Next to giving out checks, we love to provide the gift of time. Did you know that each PenAir employee receives 5 hours of paid time per month to volunteer during working hours with the organization of their choice. That’s a lot of impact we can provide.
- Community Partnerships – We’re always looking for fellow like-minded community partners to build lasting impact. Do you have a need for teaching financial education to those you serve? Are you looking to create awareness through a social media campaign? Let’s connect and decide what our partnership will look like.
- Legacy Gifts – Do you have an opportunity that will create generational impact for our communities? We definitely want to hear about it and how we can help effect that change.
We’re thrilled you thought of PenAir for your event/sponsorship request. We ask that all requests be funneled through the online application. However, if you have questions or individualized needs, our Events Coordinator is who you should reach out to.
Connie Hansler, 850.505.3200 ext. 7461
In order to be compliant with the National Credit Union Association, we must be provided some type of advertising component with the sponsorship.
Unfortunately, PenAir cannot support the following:
- Administrative expenses such as conferences and/or travel.
- Projects or events whose primary purpose is religious, legislative or political.
Jeans for Communerosity® (J4C) is an employee-driven fundraising effort to give back to those in need in our community. Each year, our employees nominate local, non-profit organizations to be voted on as recipients of this philanthropic program. Funds are raised through payroll deductions and Jeans for Communerosity days. The funds raised by the employees are matched by PenAir Credit Union and divided equally among the voted charities for the year.
Our best advice would be to engage with our staff through volunteerism. If they support your cause, then the relationship will grow.