Managing your money with a Pen Air checking account is simple with features that make banking easy:
- No monthly services fees or minimum balance requirements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- 24/7 Access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Google Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay compatibility
- ATM Access: surcharge-free access to 50 ATM’s locally
- CO-OP Shared Branch Network
- Money Management Budgeting Tool
Need a new debit card? No problem! We provide instantly-issued Mastercard® debit cards – at no charge. Not having to wait for your debit card to arrive in the mail is safer, provides immediate purchasing power and saves you time.
We are committed to supporting education. Our Share It™ debit card program is designed to give you an easy way to help us give back to our community through education. For every signature-based debit card transaction made with your Share It™ card, we will donate .01¢ to the local school district of your choice at no cost to you.
Eligible school districts:
- Escambia County, Florida
- Santa Rosa County, Florida
- Baldwin County, Alabama
Three different ways for you to enroll:
- Come into any Pen Air location
- Call 850.505.3200 and speak with a Member Advisor
- Log into your account through Online Banking and go to the “Forms” section
Together, we can make incredible things happen.
Planning a trip?
Let us know of your travel dates and destinations before you depart. We will add a travel memo to your card for our fraud security department.
Stop fraud in its tracks
Debit Card alerts allow you to keep track of card activity anytime, anywhere! You’ll be able to monitor real-time activity and spot suspicious transactions sooner.
- Monitor transactions made outside in the U.S.
- Monitor purchasing activity
- Monitor real-time transactional activity
- Set up multiple destinations for text and email alerts
- Modify or delete alerts at any time
Mastercard® Automatic Billing Updater
ABU helps ensure uninterrupted payment and service by seamlessly updating card-on-file account information to participating merchants in the event a card number changes or expires.