Yes, the following will be considered for consumer accounts:
- Must have a valid email address (can NOT be blank)
- Must have a valid physical address.
- Can not be over the Overdraft Protection limit.
- Must have a share balance greater than or equal to $5 in primary share savings.
- Must be eligible for Courtesy Pay.
- Can not have a Courtesy Pay loan.
- Any return deposited items within the last 90 days will require a review.
- No collection status on loan or account (PAFCU charge off’s, past due/delinquent accounts).
- Account type can not e be rep payee or estate.
Tips and tricks for taking quality photos using your Android and iPhone.
- Lighting Conditions: Bright but indirect light is best. Placing the check too close to lighting sources may cause shadows.
- Background surface: Any surface of a solid color that contrasts with the check is best. Use a dark-color surface for light checks; a light-color surface for dark checks.
- Document Zooming: Make sure that the bottom of the check is aligned with the base guideline on the camera when taking the picture.
- Image Size: Use the green guidelines to properly zoom and scale. Make sure the entire check appears in the guidelines and fills the space as much as possible.