Get ready to level up.
When you open a PenAir Business Money Market Account, you get a High Interest Business Savings Account that provides easy access to your cash plus the convenience and security to help take your business to the next level.
Make withdrawals or deposits anytime while earning dividends on your cash.
- Minimum opening balance is $2,500
- Minimum Balance to avoid Service Fee is $2,500
- Dividend compounded and credited monthly
- No deposit limits
- Earns tiered dividend rates
Manage your money easily using Digital Banking to check your balance, deposit checks, and transfer money.
- 24/7 access to manage your account
Boost your earnings
The larger your balance, the more dividends you earn with our tiered accounts.
- Accounts are NCUA-insured
Yes, the following will be considered for all businesses. Other criteria may be needed depending on how long your business and PenAir business account has been established.
- Must have a valid email address (can not be blank or [email protected]).
- Must have a valid physical address.
- Can not be over the Overdraft Protection limit.
- Must have a share balance greater than or equal to $5 in primary share savings.
- Must be eligible for Courtesy Pay.
- Can not have a Courtsey Pay loan.
- Any return deposited items within the last 90 days will require a review.
- No collection status on a loan or account (PACU charge off’s, past due/delinquent accounts).
- Account type cannot be payee or estate.
- Login from Digital Banking, then select the “Mobile Check Deposit” icon.
- Select the account into which you wish to make a deposit then click “Submit.”
- The check must be endorsed in ONE of the following ways:
- Your Signature and the Account Number OR
- For Deposit Only and Account Number
- Select your scanner (the first time you use the service you will be prompted to install a scanner control, you will only need to do this once.)
- Enter the total deposit amount of your check(s).
- Scan the front and back of your check(s).
- Review and submit your deposit.
Mobile Check Deposit for Businesses classified as a Partnership, LLC, Corporation and Association are temporarily having usage fees waived due to the COVID-19 virus until further notice. Mobile Check Deposit for businesses classified as a Sole Proprietorship is available at no cost.