About Pen Air
At Pen Air Federal Credit Union respect is a guiding principle. An unshakeable belief in dreams and the can-do attitudes that make them real. As the largest and oldest local credit union in Pensacola, Florida with $1.6 billion in assets, we are dedicated to enhancing lives through exceptional service, strength and financial solutions. We currently have 15 locations in Northwest Florida and Southeast Alabama. We are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution, serving our community since 1936.
As of April 30, 2020
Total Deposits $1,488,795,384
Total Members 111,084
Be the financial services provider and employer of choice through our commitment to:
- A culture of TRUST and RESPECT
- A team of ENGAGED and KNOWLEDGEABLE professionals
- Timely, accurate and PERSONALIZED SERVICE
- Financial STRENGTH and STABILITY
- Organizational EFFICIENCY
- STRONG community PARTNERSHIPS
Members come first – plain and simple. We take care of each other and always put the needs of others and our community first.
We value innovation and creativity. The right solution matters and doing the legwork to find it is part of the job.
A sense of Community and Generosity are two qualities we value highly. We are humbly generous with our time, talents and sponsorships throughout the communities we serve.
We are dependable, honest and knowledgeable. We are passionate and optimistic. We engage our members and value integrity.
Having achieved Bauer Financial’s highest rating for the last 115 consecutive quarters, Pen Air has also been given “Best of Bauer” status, a designation reserved only for those credit unions that have earned a 5-Star rating for 25 straight years or longer. A 5-Star rating by Bauer indicates that Pen Air is one of the strongest credit unions in the nation, excelling in such areas as capital, loan quality, profitability and much more.
About Pen Air Management
Board of Directors
- Robert Jacobson, Chair
- Stephanie Oram, Vice Chair
- Ann McCall, Treasurer
- Randy Roy, Secretary
- Eileen Ehrsam, Director
- Don Bailey, Director
- Vann Goodloe, Director
- Ricky Crews, Chair
- Randy Smith, Vice Chair
- Darryl W. Johnson, Secretary
- Kevin Krieger
- Cheryl Howard
- Stewart Ramsey, President/CEO
- Carroll Scarborough, EVP/Chief Strategy Officer
- Angie Betts, EVP/Chief Operations Officer
- Ryan Ross, EVP / Chief Administrative Officer
- Shirley Harris, SVP/Chief Financial Officer
- Dana Mullins, SVP/Chief People Officer
- Galen Counselman, SVP/Chief Information Officer